Thursday, March 19, 2009

so close...

Carter knew I was having a bad day so wanted to make me feel better. He handed me a pretend cup. I asked him what was in it and he said egg milk (egg nog probably). He said he drove to Target in his car to get it for me like at Christmas. Isn't that thoughtful? There is nothing like pretend egg nog to make you feel better.

He also has a 'bruce' (bruise) on his knee right now. I asked him about it and he said,"you know, like the shark on Nemo!"

4 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Aww that is so sweet

Weight Family said...

Dude, he is a funny kid!

Hammons said...

So fun to run into you yesterday at Target...it was a Target day, huh? Sorry I could only talk for a brief minuted, but we should get together for a girl's night soon!

Shanna said...

What a cute kid!!! I want to squeeze his guts out (in a good hug kind of way).