


We've had a busy week with a lot of things to remember. So here you have it:
Halle is 5 months old. She is a rolling machine. Both sides to her tummy and then over again to her back. You can't stop her. She is also loving her jumperoo. She bounces like crazy. She is starting to like her rice and barley better. She went on a big trip to Delta with daddy and the other kids.
I haven't mentioned this yet, but wonderful Mike took all of the children to Delta for the weekend to give me a break. They had a wonderful time visiting grandparents. They rode tractors and 4-wheelers, saw the trains, and helped with chores. Carter is still saying thank-you in his prayers every night for being able to help grandpa shovel cow poop.
Then this weekend we had lots of people come and visit for Ty and Matt's tennis tournament. Grandma and Grandpa Bladen brought Jon and Britany, Jesse and Amanda came, and Ty and Matt came with the tennis team. We also got to celebrate Jesse's birthday on Saturday and Mike's birthday on Sunday. It was so much fun to have everybody around for the weekend. The weather was nice. We had a bbq on saturday with delicious food. Thank you everybody for coming to visit.
8 comments:
I need to get my kids there - how cute! And so sweet of Mike!
Dont you love when they do that.. Good Job Mike :)
Dont you love when they do that.. Good Job Mike :)
Yeah for Monday! Tell Mike's brother Happy Bday for us! :)
What a sweet husband! Sounds like a fun weekend. Savannah looks so much older since the last time I saw her! those are such cute pics on the tractor.
I'll bet you're ready for another weekend off after entertaining---I know I am!
Having company is so fun, but lots of work too. So what fun things did you do on your weekend without kids?! Hope you had some fun and what a great dad and husband you have.
How cute to see your kids riding the same tractor I did when I was little!
Post a Comment