
Halle is eating rice cereal. Already. I couldn't believe she was old enough either. In fact, I protested, but Dr.'s orders. I guess I just wanted her to stay little for a while longer.

Savanna is sick. Hacking cough, glazed eyes, fever, runny nose...you name it. Poor thing. Doesn't complain, but likes to be held. I haven't been getting a lot done.

Carter is loving school. He is learning karate. I hope for your sake you never meet him in a dark alley...
He can nearly read. I am not joking. He knows all the letters and the sounds they make and he's even been reading short words. If any of you are working on this with your kids, might I suggest The Letter Factory by Leapfrog. It is the best DVD. We got it one week for fun and after watching it a few times Carter knew all the letters and their sounds. Amazing!
8 comments:
OK so Carter's a genius--maybe it'll run off on Jack :)
You are very welcome for dinner--thank YOU for the breadsticks!
Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
Sorry to hear she is so sick...I fell your pain, someone breathed on us as well (I'm thinking it was nursery last week) and now my kids have it too. Not the best "Mom" week. The watch bands were darling---thanks!
Sorry about the Sickness. Kayleigh has it too.. We actually are in the hospital right now due to her Sats dropping to 85. Poor baby... hope Savanna feels better soon.. Take care
Sorry about the Sickness. Kayleigh has it too.. We actually are in the hospital right now due to her Sats dropping to 85. Poor baby... hope Savanna feels better soon.. Take care
Letter factory is how Hunter knows all his sounds but where did you find the DVD? I recommend it to everyone, but no one can find the DVD! PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I can't believe he can read though, awesome kid!
I think something is just in the air and won't go away .. Halle keeps going off and on with that nasty stuff.. not fun... I can't believe your halle hahah.. is growin up so fast.. She's so cute.. glad you got a girl day to take a break n go to vegas.. couldn't ask for anything more :D how fun!
That is awesome he knows his letters! Madi is working on it...
We love the letter Factory, Kyron loved watching it and he still sings the songs!! It was so fun seeing you guys. Kyron is pretty set that we are coming back to play on the wet pads, or whatever they are called. He let James know that in two months we are going back to Carters!
Post a Comment