Monday, March 2, 2009

Funny Kids

Carter: Mom, you're not the boss anymore. Somebody took the boss out of you and put it in me so I'm the boss.

Savanna is starting to get in on the action also. She says peeping instead of sleeping. Funny. "Carter is peeping, mommy."
She also likes to sing her baby c's. (ABCs)

4 comments:

Weight Family said...

Dude! These are my favorite! Carter is hilarious!

Emily T. said...

So cute and funny. I can only imagine having 2 talkers and them feeding off of each other. Your kids are getting so big, Carter reading and Halle eating rice. They sure are handsome and beautiful.

Alldredge Memories said...

I think it's hilarious the words they make up for other words. It make you wonder what they really hear...too cute! Is Savanna feeling better? Things seem to be looking better over here...except Zeke is cutting two teeth at once--yuck! Look out after the rice comes teeth, poor babies!

shawfamily said...

Nate told me about carter last night ...I 'm sure that was horrible and the most terrifying thing ever... I can only imagine what you guys must have gone through ... I just wanted to say I"m glad you found him.. and that he's safe and okay... silly boy that he fell asleep! My brother used to do that all the time and scared my mom almost everyday!