
I sent Mike to the store last night for a few things. It is always interesting to see what they bring back, even with a specific list. On this trip he got suckered into buying Carter a treat, and this is what he picked. It is a Will Turner Pez dispenser. Carter kept asking me if he could play with his 'wheel turner' and I had no idea what he meant. He was asking for this but didn't realize the little guy's name was WILL, he just knew that he was in the pirate movie. It was sort of funny.
2 comments:
That's one of our favorite new toys too. I bought Isabella a heart Pez dispenser for V-Day, and that thing is an awesome toy during church...and the bonus....candy!!!
That is cute, unforunately, I am the parent who gets suckered into buying stuff for the kids. I get so much crap for it from Jay :( I love the Wheel Turner thing!
Post a Comment