Monday, February 16, 2009

Blog Book


I had my blog turned into a book. I had been wanting to do it for a while and I finally got around to it. A lot of people have heard of Blurb, but they do not work for blogger blogs anymore. So, I did mine through blog2print.com and I am loving it! It turned out so well. The paper is nice and the pictures look great. It was so easy to do! And they shipped it fast. So I thought you all should know. And, if you use this special code then you get 15% off. Great deal, since they aren't much to begin with. I printed off from August 2007 through December 2008. It was 76 pages and cost $44. The kids love to look at it and I don't feel so bad about being a terrible journal writer!

Special code = MyBlog31MAR06218

8 comments:

Alldredge Memories said...

I finally was able to open you blog-book e-mail and look at it. It was darling and the pictures looked great. I can't wait to do mine! I want to see the real book too! Thanks for sharing the code ;)

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing!! I was really dissapointed when I heard that blurb stopped working. I am glad you found another place to go through. I am going to have to start putting one together!

Weight Family said...

What is the code?! I am so going to do that and was actually going to email you for the website today.

Shanna said...

That is so great you finally did it! I can't wait to look at it.

Mindy said...

I love that Savanna's hair totally looks like it's turning blond in this picture.

Rachel said...

Steph, this is so great! Will you bring that book to the Family Center on Monday so I can see it? I totally want to do it!

Haslem Family said...

Awesome! I bet it is beautiful... I wonder if my blog is print-worthy...?

Kassey said...

Thanks for that, I have been wanting to do that but haven't put in the research to find a place that would do it!! We will be in st. George the week of the 8th. I need tips on what we should do and maybe we could get together and let the kids play!!