Yum yum, I wish you hadn't posted that recipe. Savanna is so cute, maybe she will be a gymnast!Loved the soggy comment, that is soooo Carter!p.s. thanks for the cute email with our red mountain pictures, it was awesome.
Very cute, very fun. Thanks for the recipe too! (just what my hips need I'm sure!) ;)Also, I shop a year ahead too. It's the best way to do it to get the best deals!ps. sign that little one up for gymnastics!
A - I don't like that you're claiming my recipes as your own. B - Have you been watching tennis?!? C - Lucas is in. We'll come whenever we can figure out when we both can ... he has to go to Boulder this week.Love you
So cute! Halle's hair is getting so long! I love telling people about Carter's devotion to his Transformer underwear. And Savanna is one talented gal. I'm not even sure I can do a somersault anymore. Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you!
CUTE HAIR ON HALLE! Love it!
Look at that little tumbler, she is a natural!! Such QT pies!
Sure---offer those yummy treats and THEN tell me what's in them :DThere's no way I could make those without eating them ALL!
I suck at planning playdates for myself (at least when it's for the kids, I have someone tugging on my pants ten times a day reminding me I promised they could play with whoever). Please call me! PS You have the most adorable children (aside from my own, of course), and I miss "my" Carter boy daily, especially now that I have my own redhead to remind me of him. I love that you are so good about documenting his hilarious comments. And oh, my goodness, I love Savanna's hair! She's way too little to be somersaulting, right?!
Whoops! That's Halle's hair! Holey moley! I'm telling you, they grow before your very eyes . . .
That somersault was very well executed.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yum yum, I wish you hadn't posted that recipe. Savanna is so cute, maybe she will be a gymnast!
Loved the soggy comment, that is soooo Carter!
p.s. thanks for the cute email with our red mountain pictures, it was awesome.
Very cute, very fun. Thanks for the recipe too! (just what my hips need I'm sure!) ;)
Also, I shop a year ahead too. It's the best way to do it to get the best deals!
ps. sign that little one up for gymnastics!
A - I don't like that you're claiming my recipes as your own.
B - Have you been watching tennis?!?
C - Lucas is in. We'll come whenever we can figure out when we both can ... he has to go to Boulder this week.
Love you
So cute! Halle's hair is getting so long! I love telling people about Carter's devotion to his Transformer underwear. And Savanna is one talented gal. I'm not even sure I can do a somersault anymore. Hope you guys are doing good. We miss you!
CUTE HAIR ON HALLE! Love it!
Look at that little tumbler, she is a natural!! Such QT pies!
Sure---offer those yummy treats and THEN tell me what's in them :D
There's no way I could make those without eating them ALL!
I suck at planning playdates for myself (at least when it's for the kids, I have someone tugging on my pants ten times a day reminding me I promised they could play with whoever). Please call me!
PS You have the most adorable children (aside from my own, of course), and I miss "my" Carter boy daily, especially now that I have my own redhead to remind me of him. I love that you are so good about documenting his hilarious comments. And oh, my goodness, I love Savanna's hair! She's way too little to be somersaulting, right?!
Whoops! That's Halle's hair! Holey moley! I'm telling you, they grow before your very eyes . . .
That somersault was very well executed.
Post a Comment