
I don't believe my little baby is already 3 months old. How time flies!
I think she is probably about 11 lbs. She is a very happy baby that rarely cries. I am one lucky mom...She loves to smile, especially for her daddy. She loves to look at faces and she'll reward you with a big grin if you look at her. She doesn't like to sit facing outward, she'll turn her head back to try and find your face. She eats every 4 hours and sleeps about 7 every night. She loves to swing and has to have light and noise to sleep. I'm sure that many of you don't care one bit, but someday she may want to know and I will surely forget.
My friend's SIL works at Kiddie Kandids and asked if we could bring the kids over so she could practice. So I tried to throw together some matching clothes and we headed over. I think they turned out pretty cute.


11 comments:
Cute pictures!
Darling! i can't believe halle is already 3 months!
I love hearing stats about your kids. You ARE one lucky mom 7 hours...really? You are amazing, and your kids are ambrosial. (That means adorable) I liked learning a new word form you the other day, so I thought I would share one with you.)
You are lucky to have a good baby. The pictures are super duper cute!
Your kids are super cute! Halle is such a good baby!
wow. Time sure does fly by.. Im glad she is a happy baby. That makes like SO much easier with the 3rd baby. CUTE pictures. I miss having Kiddie Kandids close by. They only one we have is in SLC. Take care
Your kids are adorable!!!!
way cute! and you can't pass up a free photo shoot!
Cute Pictures...I love Savanna's smile in the last one!
They all look so good and happy.
Steph the pictures are so cute, and the kids look so coordinated!
Post a Comment