Look at all the cool people that were there...

We all loved the commercials...

This is what all the little girls were doing. The pink blush is really her color...

And on the way home Carter asked if we could go to the football party now. What a hoot...
4 comments:
Love your post.. hahah.. K so I would love you to leave me that add for making books out of your blog :) You are so cute and always so creative and know how to do everything... maybe one day i'll get there hahah.. have a good night!
I love superbowls! I am bummed we didn't invest in the 3d glasses
Thanks so much for leavin that add... I'm gonna go check it out right now:) I'd love to see your book so definitely let me know when ya get it done.. btw my sister was the one who took our pictures... she doesn't work professionally She just loves to do it just on the side when someone asks her..
Looks like fun--3-D glasses and everything!
Post a Comment