Cute girls! So petite!
For Shizzle (okay that was way nerdy of me)...I totally think they look alike, but i still think she is a good mix between you and mike.
I have always thought that they look the same. Weird thing is I think Halle's pictures look more like Savanah now, than Savanah's pictures do...
Sorry I spelled Savanna wrong, there are lots of ways and I spelled it my niece's way. Sorry.
I never realized how much they look alike! That is crazy they look like twins!! They are both so adorable!
Oh, totally! So cute!!
Those eyes! So cute--your pics turned out darling--love the tutu!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute girls! So petite!
For Shizzle (okay that was way nerdy of me)...I totally think they look alike, but i still think she is a good mix between you and mike.
I have always thought that they look the same. Weird thing is I think Halle's pictures look more like Savanah now, than Savanah's pictures do...
Sorry I spelled Savanna wrong, there are lots of ways and I spelled it my niece's way. Sorry.
I never realized how much they look alike! That is crazy they look like twins!! They are both so adorable!
Oh, totally! So cute!!
Those eyes! So cute--your pics turned out darling--love the tutu!
Post a Comment