
Sorry for the lack of interesting posts. I am bored with my blog so I'm sure many of you are as well. I am working on it. For now, here is a picture of my little munchkin. I am not into buying holiday shirts, but this was $1.50 and it fits Manna...little stinker!
And here are a few of my favorite pictures from Halle's photo shoot with Sheila.



10 comments:
CUTE! :) I love them all
You should post some pictures with her face in them ... just a suggestion.
adorable pictures, love the tutu and the shirt. I am a total nerd when it comes to buying holiday shirts, i love them!
They are beautiful (your girls, that is)!! Love the tutu. And there is nothing wrong with holiday shirts, as long as you're not wearing Christmas in May, right?
So Cute!! They turned out great! She is adorable!!
So darling!!! She's beautiful, and the tutu is so fun!
She has such cute toes! And I love the tutu.
I love the pictures, so cute! But with Halle not pooping we need to combine our kids some how to even each other out. I'm done with the poop up the back 5 times or more a day.
Beautiful! I love mommy/baby pic's. I've never done that. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do that someday. Hallie is just precious.
...and yay for pooping. It's always good to know our kids our regular.
Cute photos! I need to get pictures done when my babies are tiny.... oh wait, I'm a complete basket case when they are that small.... I can't believe how much her and Savanna look alike! Very beautiful!
Post a Comment