I have been hoping she was okay. (poop wise) and she is SO cute!
Yea Poop!! Love ya!! Your post made me tear up a little! Miss you!
I meant the comment on the blog...and of course I meant you in my thankful for good friends. You are there for me often!:)
She is so cute! I cant believe how much she looks like Savanna! Take care and we are glad to hear she pooped! :)
I bet you've never been so excited to see a poopy diaper in your life!!! You should come up and visit again, I need to hold that cute little one again, that was so much fun! Love the new Holiday header, so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have been hoping she was okay. (poop wise) and she is SO cute!
Yea Poop!! Love ya!! Your post made me tear up a little! Miss you!
I meant the comment on the blog...and of course I meant you in my thankful for good friends. You are there for me often!:)
She is so cute! I cant believe how much she looks like Savanna! Take care and we are glad to hear she pooped! :)
I bet you've never been so excited to see a poopy diaper in your life!!! You should come up and visit again, I need to hold that cute little one again, that was so much fun! Love the new Holiday header, so cute!
Post a Comment