
It has now been 9 days since halle pooped. I am getting worried. She has had one poop in 2.5 weeks. Her Dr. suggested fruit juice, suppositories, and sticking a thermometer up her bum. None of these has helped her poop. So, I need help from all of the moms out there. Anybody have any suggestions? I tried calling her Dr. again but of course it is a holiday so I won't be able to get ahold of anybody until Monday. She is exclusively breastfeeding. I've never even given her formula so that is very unusual. Any ideas??
Funny side note: As I was looking for info on the internet I found an article talking about how somebody paid $10,000 for some of Suri Cruise's poop bronzed. Come on people. That is ridiculous!
5 comments:
I'm no help here. We usually have the opposite problem. It's crazy how one little babes poop can cause so much stress in a mother's life. Maybe some warm baths? Best of luck.
I hate the poop problems!! We have had to do the suppositories, and I think I cried worse than Isabella while it was happening, so not fun!!! It's so hard at this age because you can't have them drink a gallon of apple juice to give them the runs. I hope she poops soon, that's no fun for her or mom!!
Oh poor girl! Does she seem in pain? Being a mom of formula fed babies i think the best thing that can be done is 1/2 100% white grape juice (apple is too hard on their little systems) with 1/2 water. It helped mine... good luck!
wowzer!!! I wish I had a brilliant idea to help her. I just hope it happens soon. Fun to see you for Twilight!!!
Holey moley! Put her and Max together and we might have a normal-pooping baby . . . I'm relieved to hear she pooped, though!
Post a Comment