Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope you have a great holiday!
One of the things I am most thankful for is my little Halle. She is one month old today. I can't believe it! She is growing so much. I think she's about 9 lbs now. She is getting pretty long too--almost 23 inches. She makes us all smile everyday. The kids can't get enough of her, poor girl. She is LOVED! Anyway, there are too many things for me to list all that I am grateful for, so she's it for now. We love you baby Halle!
p.s. She just had her first photo shoot and I should be getting the pictures soon. I'll be sure to post my favorites.
3 comments:
a month already!! It goes by so fast--Have a nice holiday:)
She's a doll! Love the dark hair. Thanks for all your help with the watches. Have fun at your mom's house!
She's beautiful! Wow, one month already!! I just told my Hallie that you have a new baby named Halle and she said, "like ME?" (about 5 octaves higher than her normal voice). She thinks that's pretty cool they have the same name. :)
Okay, Carter's transformers song is the best! What a cutie!
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.
Post a Comment