Carter is obsessed. He talks about transformers all day long. He caries his around all day, sleeps with them, and shows random strangers his underwear. I like the part in the movie where he mumbles because he can't understand them. Incidentally, this is what Mike wants for Christmas!:)
10 comments:
adorable. I like the "all done" at the end
Man, it must be a little boy thing, Noah loves Transformers. He makes me watch Transform and Roll Out like 3 times a day. Is he obsessed with the animated series? I have to say myself that it is pretty cool...
I'm convinced Max and Carter are from the same mold. :)
sooooooooooo cute!
Hilarous! Gotta love those transformers...I'm telling ya boys toys are harder to love than dolls :) Dinner was great! Thanks!
madi and i can't stop laughing. he's had some funny videos, but this one takes the cake.
Hey, I was finishing my masters through the U, until I moved to NE and I did get my ESL endorsement through the U. We are coming home for Christmas. Maybe we could get together. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had a nice b-day.
I just read your comment on my blog, and I don't think you ever told me that story of Carter. It's amazing the miracles that can happen with these little ones!! I will be around this week for sure, I would LOVE to see your kids, especially since I haven't seen the newest addition. I will be home Thursday night, and then I am going shopping Friday morning but will be home in the afternoon. And either Friday or Saturday (we haven't decided which day yet) we are heading up to the Preston's Light Festival and PArade, but I will be home all day on Saturday getting Christmas decor up, so anytime Saturday and then anytime Sunday, so you let me know what days and time works for you, cuz we are pretty open!
Ok that is the cutest thing ever. I keep coming back just to see it again it makes me smile. Love it! Cute cute Carter!
That is so cute and funny.
Post a Comment