Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today is the day!



Office fans around the world! Today is our day! The season starts tonight and I couldn't be happier. We have a one hour episode that is sure to be a hit. So, set your Tivo and pop some popcorn because it's gonna be good!
p.s. Don't be confused by this old picture. It starts at 8pm!!

Also, thank you for your help in choosing a name. I wasn't allowed to edit my poll, so I created a new one with the names that were winning and a new name I am considering. Bentley is my grandma's maiden name and my dad's middle name. So, I know it's a lot to ask, but would you mind voting again? for me? Thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

Natalee and Randy said...

Looks like it's a tie between all 3 so far! I voted for Bentley-- that is the flipping cutest name EVER! Hallie is cute too, but pretty common.... Lily is also really cute. You've got a tough decision ahead of you!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I know we can't wait either...soooo EXCITED! It really is the dumbest show ever, but we LOVE it!

Jonny and Amber said...

I am so excited! I thought about it all day! Party! Still like Halee the best!

Jonny and Amber said...

P.S. Love you new blog page!

Kassey said...

I love the office! We were so excited for the new season to start!!