
So I'm getting down to the last few weeks of this pregnancy and poor little baby girl still doesn't have a name. I know, I know. I know I have 7.5 weeks left but both of the other children were 2 or more weeks early so I'm really trying to be prepared in about 5 weeks or so. And since I am one of the worst decision makers in history, I'm asking you all for help. Please vote on a name for this little girl. If you don't like any of my choices then please leave a comment with another suggestion. I'm not going to promise to choose the name that wins, but it might help me realize that I do actually have a favorite and I don't know it. So, thanks in advance for your help!
9 comments:
I voted for Halle just because it's the most like my name... hehe. But I remembered that you loved the name Saige when I told you my names for girls...maybe?
I also love the name Zoey....but its a love it or hate it name. I love it and James hates it.
So, I voted for Halle. I think that is pretty cute. The other names are cute but here are my thoughts about them:
Lily- I have two cousins, one friend and two students named Lily. Cute name but very popular.
Ella- four friends just named their baby Ella. Cute name but once again, popular.
Amelia- Cute name but I don't know.
There is my two sense on the whole thing. You really couldn't go wrong with any of them. Have you considered Amber? I am totally teasing. By the way, thanks for your email and help again! I hope you are feeling alright.
Love ya Babe
I love all your name choices, Steph, most of them have been on my list at one time or another (except Ella because of my last name). I realized I'd never asked you about Halle when I last saw you and was kicking myself, 'cause I wondered if you'd decided. Now I know! I voted for Halle just because I can see you with a Halle. But really, I love all of the names you picked, especially Lily and Ella. Good luck deciding, it's a tough decision.
I'm thinking about Nie then a cool middle name OR Nia--name her after you!! What do you think?
I put my vote in..I will keep my vote anonymous so it doesn't persuade you (wink wink). Hope you are feeling great, your almost there, so fun and exciting!!
Hi Stephanie! Found your blog through Melissa S. Darling! I vote for Ella, I love the book! It's been so fun getting to know you!
Hugs!
Amy Alldredge
I have to tell you, I love all of your choices! Halle is one of my personal favorite names, but I can't get Jay to agree... so, my vote goes to Halle!
Wow, another Baby. So much has changed since I've seen you guys last. I still remember taring up your backyard for Mike back before you had children. I sure have missed a lot.
Post a Comment