Friday, September 26, 2008

Martha's Halloween Workshop


I love halloween! For those out there like me, I thought I'd pass along these fun ideas from Martha Stewart. She is doing an 8 WEEK HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP. CLICK HERE. It has already started, but the ideas are all still there. She has super cute decorating ideas, pumpkin carving ideas, recipes, party ideas, etc. Most of them are fairly easy too.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOOOVE halloween, I just went out and put all my decorations up outside this afternoon. It makes me smile!! Did The office not make you laugh yesterday! Pam is totally going to find another guy while she's at school, I feel it comin'!

Alldredge Memories said...

Thanks again Stephanie for sharing all your talents last night. Hopefully I can remember how to do the beads when i'm ready. You are so creative!

Amy :)

Janea said...

I like Halloween too, but not as much as you! I miss making the nutter-butter ghosts and other Halloween treats. Wish I was there to enjoy it too. :)

Natalee and Randy said...

Thanks for the info... I will have to look at the website! :)

Lauren and James said...

I have already been there. If I have a question, martha's website is one of the first places I look! BTW, you've got to tell me how you make such cute backgrounds, this halloween one is adorable!