So the highlight of my week has been Savanna learning to jump. She squats way down then stands up really fast and usually doesn't leave the floor. But it makes her so excited. And that is the most excitement I've had all week. Sad. I know it isn't a great video, but you get the idea.
And here is a good idea. I love my neighbors. They decided to include me in their fun this fall. There are 3 families participating. On Monday, I make dinner for my family and both of their families. It is an entree and a side dish or two. Like tonight for example is turkey steaks, rice, and corn. Then on Wednesday, somebody brings me dinner. And on Thursday somebody brings me dinner. It has been so much fun because a. I only worry about dinner a few times a week (I don't mind the cooking, but thinking of ideas was getting old) b. we get some YUMMY food that I haven't made before c. I think it is saving us $$ (I usually only double a recipe like a casserole and it feeds us all!) d. It has been saving me a lot of time! So, I just wanted to pass along this brilliant idea. It has been so fun.
5 comments:
She is so darling. Hope you are feeling alright. There may be a chance I am coming home for Thanksgiving. You will have to email me with your plans if you guys come home. Jonny might be able to come but it all depends if he is on-call at the hospital. Wouldn't that be awesome if we got together?
How cute is she! that would bring me much excitment too! You are darling...your pregnancy pictures are so great and you look amazing! I hope all is going well!
A night off of cooking....that sounds dreamy!!!
Yes what a great idea!!:) Dinner was awesome--the kids ate every bite!! Thanks again for letting Jack play this morning.
My neighbors and I did something like that last year and it was awesome. I loved having dinner brought to me for no reason at all!
Sam has finally figured out jumping too and it cracks me up everytime she gets those two little feet off the floor.
Thanks for sharing those fun recipes! I agree, EATING caramel apples can be the hardest part. They are just so messy! I will definitely have to try your version out.
I also really like your hair. You look great! Pregnancy definitely looks good on you. :)
Post a Comment