An update. I am doing better since my last post. It is raining which is rare and it smells wonderful! I changed my blog background. I realize I am sort of crazy about this, but the last one just wasn't sitting right... I had a fun girls night with some Cold Stone (I got the fat free ice cream) and Breaking Dawn. (boy, we sure saw some weirdos!) I stayed up all night reading and was so tired when I finished so Mike took care of the kids and let me have a fabulous nap! I also took advantage of my friends and family coupon from the Gap. Shopping for kids clothes can lift my spirits faster than almost anything. As a confessed shop-a-holic I realize I need to be careful. But, I got such a smoking deal that I couldn't resist. And getting such a good deal made me feel even better! So, thank you for all your help and support. I am doing better.
p.s. I'm ready to chat with anybody who has finished the book!!
my little miss

my super hero
6 comments:
Hey! We need to get together this week and catch up! I was so sick on friday and i missed girls night! But I am glad you are feeling better! I have finished the book also, and eager to talk to someone about it!! Let me know-
I think shopping can lift any girls spirit, I am glad you went out and bought some fun stuff! I don't dare go to the GAP, I could go crazy in that store!!! I am kind of excited about the rain, I think the rain you guys are getting is suppose to eventually reach us up here today, I kind of need a break from the 100's!!
I have those days too. But sounds like things are looking up. I'm excited you are having a little girl. Savannah will love it.
I am almost done with the book. I have 100 pages left. The rain was wonderful last night!
Kennedy was so excited to see her "friends" on your blog! I haven't started Breaking Dawn yet, because I am afraid i will neglect the family...
Okay so I finished the book on Sunday and I loved it! I loke the way it ended and I like that everybody was alive and happy! I wanted all that happened too happen so I loved it. What about you?
Post a Comment