Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Salute to Ranch Dressing


So Mike's family really, really likes Ranch dressing. And he is no exception. Carter even gets in on it. He won't eat carrots without ranch. But it has to be Hidden Valley regular ranch. I have to buy it in bulk from Costco. They put it on almost anything. But I digress...Last night I made some yummy and very easy dinner dripping with ranch dressing. Here it is if you need something quick and easy! Enjoy!

3-4 uncooked chicken breast (I like chicken tenders because they cook faster)
ranch dressing
crushed club crackers (Ritz works as well)

Dip the chicken into the ranch until well coated. Then cover with crushed crackers. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until your chicken is done. See? Told you it was easy!!!
p.s. You can use reduced fat dressing and low fat crackers and you can't tell the difference!

3 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

That sounds yummy. thanks we will have to give it a shot

Rachel said...

Great recipe to try! My family loves ranch, too . . . ranch on pizza, ranch on salad, ranch to dip . . . well, everything (including breadsticks and tonight, Doritos!). I don't mind it on my salad, but c'mon! Maybe I'll like it better on chicken :)

Gina and Glade said...

I do love ranch. I've tried a similar recipe with sour cream and onion potato chips instead of ritz crackers. MMMM. But I'm sure your version it much healthier!