
I know that every mom thinks her kids are the cutest-and I am no exception. So this weekend was our County Fair and I put Savanna in the baby contest. She beat out tons of little kids and they chose her as a finalist. She got a little t-shirt and picture frame and sunglasses and treats. It was a lot of fun. Mike thinks I am crazy. I made Carter do this when he was her age as well. Incidentally, he was chosen as a finalist as well. Can you tell I'm proud of them??? They are so cute, but I think they were also chosen because of their fun personalities. I'm having a good mom day today. They are such good, fun kids. I am lucky to be their mom.
Carter was really excited to go because he loves the 'Paris Wheel'. Gotta love the county fair!
6 comments:
last posting was from Kira... we have way too many accounts to keep them straight.
I love good mom days! And I totally know what you mean by a good mom day... not all days are good mom days. And I think that your kids are super cute. I would pick them for super cute baby contest winners. Especially Savanah with her rockin' walk.
Yeah, Savanna!! Of course she was picked as a finalist:)
I did that with Katie when she was tiny, and she didn't get past the first "meet" with the judges--it was right at her naptime, and while she wasn't crying, they were in her face and scaring the heck out of her.
Congrats on the good mom day, some are much better than others, that's for sure.
Yea Savannah!! She is so cute so it doesnt surprise me she was picked as a finalist!
I always knew your kids were adorable. It's good that you think that too, it means you're a good mom.
I think you have every reason to have bragging rights, how fun, and they are cutie patooties!!
Post a Comment