Sunday, July 27, 2008

a. long. week.

Somehow we did it, we survived. The kids and I made the LONG trip this week to a few family reunions. Sadly, we did it all without daddy. We started out up in Island Park for the Nielson family reunion. Almost everybody was there. It was so fun to see the extended family we don't see much. Carter loved riding the 4-wheelers and bikes. Savanna enjoyed getting dirty, much to my dismay! It was so nice and cool. We got a lot of rain which was nice. I don't think Savanna even knew what it was. Then we headed back down to cache valley and caught a parade and some fireworks. Carter was very impressed. He loves parades (candy) and fireworks (staying up late!). Then we headed up to Bear Lake for some Everton reunion fun! We rode more 4-wheelers, played in the dirt and sand, and Carter and I even went tubing behind grandpa's boat. It was great and dirty! We were so glad we could go! We had a blast. Thank you to everybody who helped me! I couldn't have done it without you! (thanks especially to Kari & Erik!)

3 comments:

Hammons said...

That would be a long week without daddy with you!

Just checking in to see if we are doing anything this Friday night for GNO...

Melissa Hernandez said...

how fun!! Sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up with each other, it sounds like we both were running around last week! I'm glad you had fun, and I'm sure Mike's glad your back home. Chris can't handle us being away for more than a couple days, he gets soooo bored!!

Customer said...

I sure would like to see more pictures of you Steph!!

Leslie