This has been on a few of my friend's blogs and it looks like fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
11 comments:
So many fun memories! I totally remember coming to visit you every day at your uncles cabinet business, and we would chat about boys.....and boys.....and more boys. I always hated it when I had to leave to go to work, because we could just talk for hours!!
I remember our fun little trip to St. George to watch the marathon.
I remember that you always dressed so cute, and for some reason i remember that you always had Bath and Body Works "Sweet Pea" lotion, every time I see that stuff I think of you. How funny is that?
So many craft nights.
And the most recent fun memory, getting together after years of not seeing each other, and watching our cute little kids play together.
I remember that after I had Kambree and felt like I was going crazy, you gave me some good advice on how to handle a very colic baby. I was so grateful for your kind words and encourgement it made me fell like I wsn't the only person that was going through this! Thanks
My all time favorite memories are all our runs, marathons to 5ks to our funnest yet the "10k Quivering Quads" and the question that we will never forget is when a man who was running the 26 mile LAPPED us while we were walking and so very rudely said "Nice day for a walk" what the heck if he had only known that we had sprained ankles and busted up knees, he would not have said anything. and can I also just say "SMOOTHIES" love ya steph!!!
in case this comes up as customer again this is Leslie Wamsley from Missouri!!!!!
I got your message about you guys coming into town. Are you going to be busy on Friday? Wednesday we are heading to Layton, and Thursday we are doing all the 24th festivities. And, I think Saturday we are going to Bear LAke. It's one of those crazy weeks. Anywyas, give me a call when you get into town and let me know if you are free on Friday.
I was just thinking of when I was big and pregnant with Noah and you went with me to Springfield and Mike and Dan went to Kansas City to look at houses for us.
Or how about our trip to Branson, good times.
YOur little Savanna is a crack up! I LOVE the the dance moves. I'm with you, I LOVE everythign about summer...why did I move away from Vegas to Logan?
I forgot to post my memory! I remember going to your wedding reception and seeing you in your dress. You looked beatiful! Such a lovely bride!!
I love this idea! Ok, I'm gonna write two:
Meeting: At our first practice at the courts you said you were from utah, I asked if you were LDS, and we were like "Yea, we aren't alone!"
The Talk: I remember the day you gave me the temple prep/lds version of the birds and the bees before I got married. I didn't have any young married member friends and I'm it in my family, so you helped me out a ton!
I think one of my favorites is when we went for lunch and then Sara did your hair and then we surprised you with a birthday/going away party!
How about when we went to Canada?
Or when we snuck Subway into the movies at the Mills Mall?
I have so many good memories with you I don't know what to pick. I remember having so much fun with you all of the time. Eating food at your house and hurrying to hide it when your mom would come home. Jumping on the tramp and you teaching me how to do tricks. Having to do everything together dancing, tennis, and band. Eating great bread at your house that I loved! And the best was when you came into town about two years ago and we went to Nordstrom and got our makeup done. We where a little caked on but we looked good!
You were always a great friend.
Not only did you teach me wonderful talents you were a wonderful example to me.
I love your amazing piano skills--I can still remember you playing the duet at the A Cappella Capades (I totally can't remember the name of the song) but you were amazing. Oh, and all the Messiah pieces. You are fantastic and I have always looked up to your talent and natural ability with the piano. I love that you and Mike both share that talent.
Post a Comment