Thursday, June 12, 2008

We're going to have a.....



GIRL!!! We are so excited! Today we found out that we are going to have a little baby girl this November. Savanna will have a little buddy. I want to know how everybody else knew and I had no clue! 75% voted for girl! Way to go everybody! I am a little nervous because it took me until we were leaving the hospital to name Savanna. I had a difficult time with a girl's name then and it isn't any different now! So, please pass on any suggestions. (Carter's wants to name her Dora.) One of the ultrasound pictures is her body, the other is her little feet crossed. She has cute little feet! We can't wait to meet her!

p.s. This is me. I have now cried during Sports Center twice.

17 comments:

Natalee and Randy said...

Yay! I actually voted that you would have a boy. I guessed wrong! That is so exciting! Don't you love those pregnancy hormones? I swear mine are still in full effect. I am so happy for you! I'll be thinking of some cute names for you!!

mark and ali said...

Yay for another girl. That is so exciting. Good luck with the names.

Aimee said...

I am so excited for you! A girl! That will be great.

Hailey said...

Congrats on the girl you guys! I am hearing ya with the pregnancy hormones by the way. Good luck with the name!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

YEAH!! That is exciting.. I dunno, i think i guessed a girl because i had a boy and 2 girls. Just a good guess.. We are so excited for you. WHo is your OB Gyn? Im trying to figure out who i want to see down here. See ya

Melissa said...

yeah!!!! How exciting, let the shopping begin!! p.s. Dora isn't such a bad name is it? wink wink

Janea said...

So exciting. I am happy for you.

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you! (And only a little jealous that you are due 3 days AFTER me, and I won't know for weeks what I'm having.) :) You're going to have so much fun shopping for little girl things on your trip!

Hammons said...

I'm way excited!! We'll be brain storming names for you I'm sure... Love all the baby girls in the ward.

Haslem Family said...

Hey! I just got back & read this! Congrats! I'm so excited to see her! How did Carter like the idea?

The McCulloughs said...

Congrats!!! It looks like you will be pretty prepared and she can use all of Savanna's stuff. I think the problem with names is there are so many cute girl names. That is what took me so long with Maddie because I just had sooo many I could chose from. Good luck with it all and i am glad you are feeling better. I am excited for you and dying to think that I could be pregnant, but I think i am on a break right now. Take care and please don't name her Dora!

sstevens said...

Congrats on the girl. That will be so much fun. I am happy for you. Also, don't feel bad about the sports center thing, I cried when they announced new episodes of he office were coming out.

Customer said...

I think you are the cutest pregnant person I have ever ever seen!!! I will miss you when you leave me here alone in Missouri. We rocked the RACE for the CURE!!!!! Our 26 minute was unbelievable!!! Way to go Little Miss Prego!

Weight Family said...

Do you think I am the worst friend ever, I haven't blogged in nearly 1 month and haven't read blogs... I knew it was a girl anyway. Let's talk names when we stay over on our way to CA. That will be much fun! Love ya!

Weight Family said...

Do you think I am the worst friend ever, I haven't blogged in nearly 1 month and haven't read blogs... I knew it was a girl anyway. Let's talk names when we stay over on our way to CA. That will be much fun! Love ya!

Clark Family said...

It was so good to see you, you can move back anytime:)I just realized we didn't take any pictures though...I am so disappointed. I was going to put some up on my blog. Oh well, miss you already!

Kylene said...

You are too cute. I love your cartoon! Isn't it the truth!

Congrats on a GIRL! I love having two right next to each other. They are great little friends and BONUS, you get to use all your girl stuff again! :)