I am back from a wonderful trip to St. Louis! I got to go all by myself. Mike watched the kids for 6 days so I could have a little vacation. He's the best. It was a dream! Thank you so much to my friends Leslie and Laura who let me stay with them. I had a wonderful time shopping, eating out (St. Louis Bread), seeing movies (would totally recommend Get Smart), and just relaxing. The purpose of the trip though was to do the Race for the Cure. It started in St. Louis and was the 10 year anniversary. I used to run it every year, so it was neat to be there and do it again. I had a fun time going to my old ward too. Not much had changed. I'm mad I didn't take more pictures. But then again, I don't feel so cute being pregnant and all, so maybe my subconscious made me forget about my camera. It was just so nice to be there and see our old house and all my favorite places. And I probably did enough shopping that I shouldn't need to go again for a year, but don't tell Mike. ;)

11 comments:
wow! you're amazing, you ran in a marathon!!! way to go. what a fun trip without the kids!
Way to go on the run. How much fun. And congrats on another girl! I voted a girl I just knew.
Glad you had a good time!! Sometimes it is much needed. Way to go on the Marathon. No way could i do that while i was pregnant! :)
Running in a marathon while pregnant? It seems like all my pregnant friends have super powers, I was totally boring when I was pregnant. you are amazing!!!
I guess I need to clear this up a little. It wasn't a marathon, just a 5k. I've only done a marathon once and there is no way I could do one right now!! You are all thinking I'm cooler than I really am!
I think you are way cool regardless of how long the run was! You rock! Good job!
Wow, that sounds like so much fun. How do I sign up for that? Have your husband call my husband ok.?. You look so great by the way. Who's pregnant?
Look at you! Pregnant and running! You inspire me. Way to go!
Her super power might not be running in marathons while pregnant, she does have a super power that i'm sure we all would love!! No Brain Freezes!!!!!!!
I had a blast and just can't wait to do it again, NEXT YEAR!!
I had no idea you'd be running a 5k while you were there, way to go! I'm glad you had a good time, and I can't wait to see all the fun things you got shopping :)
AWESOME! I'M SO JEALOUS AND PROUD OF YOU!!!
Post a Comment