Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Splash Pad Junkies and a few minutes of fame...

We have had a good week at our house. We have been playing at a wonderful, relatively new park that Carter has declared 'his favorite park ever'. There is a splash pad and a huge playground, shade, tables, tennis courts...AWESOME! It seems we've been playing at splash pads a lot recently. I'm not complaining... In these pictures we were with Carter's little buddy Max. (sorry the pictures aren't great, they wouldn't sit still for a second!)
AND, I was the lucky winner of Tuesday Trivia on Good Things Utah this past Tuesday. They called me on the air and I answered the trivia question right and won a $50 gift certificate to any of the Temple Square restaurants. I think we're going to The Garden because Mike used to work there. It really made my day. I have it tivo'd so next time you are at my house we can watch it! Overall, great week so far. Plus, tomorrow at my OB appointment I am getting my ultrasound requisition form so I should find out what we're having in the next week or so. Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah for winning GTU contest! You are so funny!!! I love your new summer blog, way cute!

Rachel said...

I love the new look! We'll have to get out to Hidden Valley soon :)

Mandie said...

Your new blog look is dang cute! And those pictures at the splash pad are adorable! I love the one of carter by the rails and max completely behing the rails!! Boys-they are impossible! We have to go again next week for sure.

Kourtney said...

Looks like you guys are having great time! I can't believe you won, I bet you were so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Janea said...

You always get something fun on that show. I guess you truly are a fan now. :) The splash pad looks fun. I miss the warm (not hot though) weather there. Wish I were there.

Kylene said...

Yeah for an extra 50 bucks!! That's awesome! I hope you two have a well deserved date night. I also love the pic's. Your kids are adorable!! No doubt number 3 will be just as cute. :)

Weight Family said...

You were the best on GTU. I was so happy you shared your moment of glory with me! Hey, can we go to that park when we come down to stay for the night next month?