Two of my most favorite shows...Gilmore Girls and Pride & Prejudice...I thought it was fun. And my little Savanna is one today. She is one of my most favorite things.
Ok, never seen pride and prejuice but I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS! And yes I guess from reading the book and watching the tv show, Jess would have to be Mr. Darcy, but I loved Dean...
Oh I just love reading your posts! They are always so entertaining. Your little ones are darling and Happy Birthday to Mike and Savanna! We were bummed we missed you that weekend. I was really excited to see you guys. One more thing. How do you make your blog so dang cute? Yours always looks so cute! How do you do it?! It takes me (us) days to get one thing on ours!
6 comments:
Ok, never seen pride and prejuice but I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS! And yes I guess from reading the book and watching the tv show, Jess would have to be Mr. Darcy, but I loved Dean...
Happy Birthday Savanna, I can't believe she's one already!
No way is she one!!! Happy Birthday cute girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNA! Sorry, their gifts will be falling in-between both of their birthdays. :) Have a GREAT & SPECIAL DAY!
Did I see your little Savanna on GTU b-day babies today. I think it was her... and I knew it the moment I saw her. Happy Birthday!!
Oh I just love reading your posts! They are always so entertaining. Your little ones are darling and Happy Birthday to Mike and Savanna! We were bummed we missed you that weekend. I was really excited to see you guys.
One more thing. How do you make your blog so dang cute? Yours always looks so cute! How do you do it?! It takes me (us) days to get one thing on ours!
Post a Comment