Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday Girl


(Sorry for all the scrap pages, I'm just learning some new stuff I wanted to try!)



My little baby girl turned one. I can't believe it. Where did the time go?? We are so happy she is in our family. She is the happiest, sweetest little girl. We love her to death!!

9 comments:

Janea said...

Oh, she is so stinkin' cute! Wish I could be there to sing her a little song. :(

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Happy Birthday!!( sorry i'm a few days late)

Weight Family said...

Happy Birthday! That went SO fast... remember when we stayed with you and you were like 39.9 weeks along? Crazy... that went so quick!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! I was watching the weather this morning on TV and they said St. George was so so warm, you butt-I'm so jealous!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Manna!! Sorry we missed it last week :)

Mandie said...

She is so dang cute! Time flies- I can't believe she is already 1!

Clark Family said...

It's crazy to think about, time sure flies after you have kids! I hope you guys had a great birthday weekend!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Very Cute pics.... She is beautiful! So glad she is finally crawling!!

Kylene said...

Happy Birthday! Cute, cute pages Steph. Send any fun photoshop tricks my way. :)

ps. It SNOWED here this morning. I want to take a trip to ST. GEORGE!!