We embarked on our first family trip to California this weekend. We went to the beach, Disneyland (Carter calls is Disneytown), and California Adventure. My sister came with us and she was a huge help!! We took Carter to California Adventure and left Savanna with her at my Aunt's house. We had a very fun and very tiring day at Disneyland. Carter loved the fireworks! The next day we went swimming with Ty and Matt in Newport at their hotel and played with Grandma and Grandpa B for a little while. The weather was perfect. We had an AMAZING time. Carter is already asking to go back!
6 comments:
I am totally jealous, I bet it was so warm! I can't wait to go to Disneyland someday! Was it soo crowded because of Spring Break?
How fun! Madi will be jealous when she sees the Cinderella castle picture. I love Carter's mouse ears.
I love disney land, it looks like you guys had fun!!
Looks like you had a Blast!!! I cant wait to take my kids there.. Take care
How fun! We are going in July and I can't wait. How many days did you stay for? Was it enough? I can't wait!
It looks like you had a lot of fun. We took Trey to disney World last Nov. and he still talks about it all the time. Mindy has a cute new hair cut. Tell your family hi.
Post a Comment