Sunday, March 2, 2008

Carter Crack-ups...

The kid kills me. He is hilarious. Here are the latest.

C: "Mom, can I play on your yogurt pad please?" (yoga mat)
C: "Mom, do you know what a pirate says? ARRGGH, maybe!" Close enough, right?
C:(After wind storm last night) "Mom, look at all these tumble-weeds!" Where did he learn that word?
C: "Mom, don't put the sweeper in time-out!" (I think I put the broom in the corner.)
C: After putting pepper on his dinner "Here goes nothin'!"

6 comments:

Weight Family said...

I love it. It kills me the words they know. I have no idea how they learn them.

Hammons said...

That is hilarious, love it.

Kourtney said...

I love that the kid is so hilarious! Gabe doesn't say funny things, they need to hang out more often!

Kylene said...

Sooo cute! He needs to come hang out with Hallie!

Melissa Hernandez said...

what a hoot, he is so adorable!

Janea said...

Oh, he is so funny. You have your hands full. :)