Wednesday, February 27, 2008

M.I.S.C.


When we were in Logan last week, we got to go visit my friend Melissa and her cute little Isa. What a doll. It was so much fun to see them. I wish we lived closer. I think those girls would have fun together.

Funny little girl...

I have the most wonderful grandparents ever. They are the first people that pop to mind when I think of the kind of person I want to be. I wish we could see them more often!

3 comments:

Janea said...

Such cute pictures. Manna looks so big sitting on her lap. Oh, I miss that cute little face. Hope things are going well for you.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Cute pictures. I already miss ya. When ya coming up again? For sure you have to come up this summer so we can take our kids swimming!

Stac* said...

So cute! How the heck are ya?