Friday, March 7, 2008

Who says dad's can't do hair?



This was my little girl this morning. Isn't she pretty? Her daddy had done her hair. Hopefully it will be one of the very last times. I remember in 2nd or 3rd grade that my mom had to go out of town for a few days. I wasn't worried about her being gone, I was worrying about who would do my hair. I was so distressed my dad promised to take me to the salon to get my hair done every day. I ended up going over to the neighbors. She had little girls. So it turned out okay in the end.

7 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Stephanie, Mike did a great job :) Thats really funny. She will have those pictures to remind her of what her dad can do! Take care

Hammons said...

Hmmm, not sure if Matt will be allowed to do our little girl's hair... that makes me a bit nervous!
Fun times last night, too bad not a one picture! I thought of that last night after I got home. How sad!

Kylene said...

Way to go Mike! I think her expression in the bottom pic clearly displays how she feels about it! :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

Oh my gosh, I couldn't stop laughing. Did you totally give him an "e" for effort kiss. He totally deserves one!

Janea said...

Oh, it looks good! At least it was combed right? Clark took Kylie to the neighbors when I was gone a weekend.

Haslem Family said...

Erik has never attempted that, but Mike's is a winner! Hey, have you seen Madi's pink Etnie's down there by any chance?

Rachel said...

Hey, at least he tried. Adam only "tries" because he knows I care. If I was out of town it wouldn't be done unless Katie asked.