We invite you all to join Savanna in her awesome core workout. Here we go! Now side to side. That's right! Now clap your hands. Side to side. You can do it...
So stinkin' cute! I love it. I love the new look too! Cannot WAIT until I can do my own again. I don't have my own comp. so, I am stuck with Christmas paper. :( But, what can you do? ")
we need to get savanah and isabella together, they would have their own little dance company. Isabella's favorite song to dance to is Timbaland "The way u are" I laugh so hard. I love dancing babies!
YOur kids are so cute! I love the title you put with Savanahs,it seriously looks like she is headings a workout video! When are we going to get together? We really need to!
7 comments:
So stinkin' cute! I love it. I love the new look too! Cannot WAIT until I can do my own again. I don't have my own comp. so, I am stuck with Christmas paper. :( But, what can you do? ")
Oh man, can she get any cuter!!
we need to get savanah and isabella together, they would have their own little dance company. Isabella's favorite song to dance to is Timbaland "The way u are" I laugh so hard. I love dancing babies!
That is so DANG cute! She is adorable! Stac :)
YOur kids are so cute! I love the title you put with Savanahs,it seriously looks like she is headings a workout video!
When are we going to get together? We really need to!
I think its safe to say that she will be a cheerleader or dancer. How cute! We've all watched it numerous times!
Steph-
That is SO cute! Kennedy keeps asking to watch "Savanna dance" over and over!
Post a Comment