We dressed Carter up in Mike's sister's old dress. He really liked to spin in it. AND, check out this website. These ladies are pretty funny. inthemotherhood.msn.com
1 comment:
Jenny
said...
We obviously don't see you often enough (or ever!) so it IS great you have a blog so we can actually keep up on family's lives (and cute kids!) I can't believe how much Carter looks like Mike in this picture! It totally reminds me of Mike when we were younger playing at our grandparent's house. Anyways, just had a flash from the past seeing this picture and thought that was fun. I am glad I at least get to see your cute kids over the internet. :)
1 comment:
We obviously don't see you often enough (or ever!) so it IS great you have a blog so we can actually keep up on family's lives (and cute kids!) I can't believe how much Carter looks like Mike in this picture! It totally reminds me of Mike when we were younger playing at our grandparent's house. Anyways, just had a flash from the past seeing this picture and thought that was fun. I am glad I at least get to see your cute kids over the internet. :)
Post a Comment