Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A few things...

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Here's my valentine for you. I found these really cute brag books on www.lifetimez.com that are totally free, you just pay the shipping. I made this one for Savanna. They are so cute!

Here are a few recent pictures as well. I think the one of Savanna is just cute. I love her. And, Carter. He came up to me and told me he got married. His blanket is his veil. I asked him who he married and he said Madi-his cousin. At least he said they got married in the temple! They are so much fun!

7 comments:

Janea said...

Ooohh!! They are so stinkin' cute! I miss seeing them.

Melissa Hernandez said...

oh so cute. Did you tell Carter that he has to wear pants in the temple? Just kidding, but that picture totally makes me laugh. They are adorable babes! Did you see the lifetimez.com on GTU, I think of you when I am watching it, because I saw on your profile you love to watch it too. For some reason it's really addicting huh?

Stephanie said...

Madi said "That's funny, Mom! I'm not going to marry Carter! That's silly!"

Haslem Family said...

Sorry, I was still logged in on your name:)

Jas & Cam Fam said...

THanks bunches! I am going to do it. I have decided that I am going to start doing digital scrapbooking. I just don't have the time for regular any more. I haven't even started on Kate's!
How and where do you find all your cute backgrounds for you blog?! share!

Weight Family said...

Steph- How cute is your new blog template??? LOVE IT! Lifetimez is my digital scrapbooking stuff, I don't love it but maybe I don't know how to use it good enough yet. Anyway, your kids are the cutest!

Love ya,
Kira

Kylene said...

Thanks for sharing that fun site! I'm going to have to check it out. Your kids are beautiful.

love the new blog look!