Friday, February 22, 2008

Have I mentioned??


Well, I had a wonderful trip this past week full of some fun shopping in Park City, an entire morning at IKEA, and another taping of Good Things Utah (the highlight for me). Have I mentioned that my favorite show is Good Things Utah? I went with Kira, Bryndee, and Stacy. We were in the audience and you could see us on tv. We are practically famous. It was so much fun!

9 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I hope you had so much fun! The pictures are way cute! I love your digi page,it's sooo cute. I posted a picture of Savanna on our blog, she's such a QT. Hope you had a fun time up north, I think I am ready for a vacation down South. I am so done with this cold weather!

Slades said...

Such a cute page!! I love it. Thanks for the tickets. I had a blast as always.

Stac* said...

How fun! Don't cha just love ikea! I'm glad you had a fun week. Stac :)

Weight Family said...

Steph!
I had tons of fun spending the day with you. I really do wish we lived closer to each other.

Janea said...

Again? Jealous. I bet you were exstatic. Sorry I missed it.

Aimee said...

How lucky are you! GTU may call you someday to be a co-host if you keep it up.

Stacy said...

Hi Steph,
Are you proud of me for remembering how to put the pics on? The nursery used to be Greg's closet--it's connected to our room. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Now if only baby would come. She seems pretty content where she is, but hopefully soon... Thanks again for taking me to GTU. It was great!

Kylene said...

I love your scrap page! What fun. I would love to go see GTU LIVE someday. I would watch that all the time during my good 'ol Utah days. Maybe I could start a Good Things Idaho??? ;)

Mommy Shar said...

I think I am a little upset with you missy. Now I know we don't officially know each other but honestly I only live 5 minutes from IKEA and you did tell me we would go see GTU when you were up here next. Oh well, I will try to not be too disappointed. You didn't happen to try out to host did you? I highly considered it now I am kicking myself for not doing it. :(