
Ok, I know that I've been tagged. I am having a hard time coming up with interesting things though. I could barely think of 5. So here they are.
1. I have been to Brazil twice. Mike took me back to where he went on his mission in Curitiba. We flew into Sao Paulo. One of the highlights was Foz do Iguacu. They are these huge amazing waterfalls. We did a little safari and rafting trip right down under the falls. Breathtaking! The second time we went we stayed in Rio de Janiero on the Copacabana Beach. Beautiful! We saw the big Jesus statue and everything. I love it down there. The people are amazing. I like the food a lot. If you ever get a chance, eat at the Rodizio grill at Trolley Square.
2. When I was in 4th grade, I developed an inner ear infection. I was so sick for about a month. (think about being seasick....bleh!) It messed up my equilibrium. If I stood up I would fall sideways. People had to hold my hand and help me walk or I would run into a wall. It was miserable!
3. I love being organized, not fly lady organized, just organized. I love my label maker and putting things in bins. I love to throw things away and organize closets. Spring cleaning is my favorite.
4. I didn't eat candy for 6 years starting when I was 14 years old. My dad made me a bet. I did it. No candy at all. I thought I would try it again and see how long I could go. Mike is giving me $200 if I can go a year. I'm 100% so far!
5. I love to run. It is much better when I'm in shape, I still love it though. I ran the St. George marathon and I have done a few 1/2 marathons with my running buddy Leslie and my sister-in-law Kari. We have a tradition of doing the Race for the cure every year too. Downhill is my favorite.
I am sorry, but I don't know if there is anything else of interest to tell. I won't tag anybody specific. If you haven't done it before then give it a shot!

6 comments:
Hey Stephanie! Those tagging things are always so hard to do because you have to think of yourself, which I don't do very often.
I need your blogging help with mine, it is so sad. And we need to get together to do bows and stuff...
Your scrap page is so cute!
I know these tags are hard to do but they are so fun to read. That is so awesome you ran the St. George marathon. Can I have your autograph?!
My bro wants me to run the Teton half this summer with him and I am trying to talk myself into it. I don't know if I can do it....any good running tips? Send them my way.
Wow. Well, now I know who to call for some organization! Oh, and Spring Cleaning. :) You are getting really good with your scrapping. I haven't done any and I am going crazy!!
How fun! I didn't know you went to Brazil with Mike, way cool!! I wish I had the desire to be a runner, I always see runners out on the road and just think, "You go!"
You have to ask your husband, that is how I cam up with most of mine. I think they remember the funny things about us. That was fun to read!!
O.K., those are all VERY interesting! I can not even imagine doing 3/4 of those things! Especially the going 6 years without candy?! I need you to come help me out with that one, the running and the organizing. You are amazing! I am not good at ANY of those. Please share some tips on helping me be more organized and how did you start out with no candy?
Post a Comment