Sorry if you checked this earlier and it didn't work. I was really scared about doing it on youtube so I had too many security things on it. Hopefully it will work now. I can't believe she's already nine months old. My how time flies! She just figured out waving. She finds herself quite amusing! What a cutie!
4 comments:
I clicked on your video but it wouldn't work for me! I'll have to check back and try it later.
She is a cutie though. Crazy how fast time flies huh. My little Samantha just turned one and I have found myself saying that over and over. :)
THat is too cute! I cannot believe how big she is getting. So sad I am not there to see it. :(
I remember looking at Isa when she was a few days old, and i didn't want her to get any bigger. but, then you realize how fun every stage is. it just keeps getting funner and funner. i told chris i want to come to st. george in the spring and enjoy the sun, i will have to keep you updated, because i would love to see you guys and your cute little ones!
Well we might have a match, Brady was in my lap while we were watching that video and laughing, dancing, and clapping. I think he is smitten
Post a Comment