Did you put the batter on his face to look like a mustache, cuz that is too cute!
Oh, I miss that little guy! And Kourtney is right, it does look just like a mustache and is so cute!
Hi Steph, Kira gave me your blog address. It is super cute! I didn't know you digital scrapped...i love it, its so fun! Your pictures of your kids are adorable. (i'm not talking about the ones I took, the others) Bryndeewww.madeslade.blogspot.com
HEY! I love the funny things they say, those are my favorite to publish and read!
Sorry, i just realized i accidentally left that comment under the business name, it is really me Kira... I am a tard.
I finally found your blog, so CUTE! It's going to be so fun to check out your blog. Stac :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did you put the batter on his face to look like a mustache, cuz that is too cute!
Oh, I miss that little guy! And Kourtney is right, it does look just like a mustache and is so cute!
Hi Steph,
Kira gave me your blog address. It is super cute! I didn't know you digital scrapped...i love it, its so fun! Your pictures of your kids are adorable. (i'm not talking about the ones I took, the others) Bryndee
www.madeslade.blogspot.com
HEY! I love the funny things they say, those are my favorite to publish and read!
Sorry, i just realized i accidentally left that comment under the business name, it is really me Kira... I am a tard.
I finally found your blog, so CUTE! It's going to be so fun to check out your blog. Stac :)
Post a Comment