Thursday, December 12, 2013

iPhone catch-ups

 A typical FHE.  Asher is usually chasing somebody with a laundry basket.
 He is so darn cute when he's sleeping.  I was at a light.  Promise.
 A small miracle.  He fell asleep at church.
 Playing games to pass the time while daddy was gone.
 Hal loves "mistachios".
 Mike wrote us a letter when he left on his trip.  It really got to hal.  She was teary.
p.s. Those treats are from church for her birthday.  We are trying to limit our sugar as much as we can when I get to decide.
 Broke my heart.  At least she got to FaceTime with him.

 Asher getting his exercise on.  I know, I know.  I need curtains.  Anybody want to come decorate my house?
 He loves this little laptop toy.
 He's a worker.

 I got a GREAT weekend retreat with these fun gals at TOFW and this is the only lousy picture we took.  Fail.  Anyway, the weekend was more than refreshing.  I just love these girls.
 Leslie got me these beauties for my birthday.
 And my favorite thing lately.  My Maskcara makeup came.  I've been trying to learn a bit more about how to do makeup and her blog is the BEST!  maskcara.com
Hate, hate selfies.  But, love the makeup.

No comments: