In other news, I haven't taken a single real picture of my family this month. Need to work on that. You can check my instagram for phone pics though.
And since it is impossible for me to post without a picture, here is what is going on right this second. This little man is my best friend. He doesn't like be to feel lonely so he's by my side every one of his waking moments. And he looks like he has a black eye but really he is just tired because every time he tries to take a nap he poops and wakes up early and won't go back down. That's all.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! How did I not know you were so dark? I always pictured you with blonde hair.
Hey! I'm naturally blonde but decided I wanted to try dark hair this fall. I've never had brown hair so I decided temporary hair color. I actually love it though!
I LOVE this post! It's hilarious! I love that you love your birthday and had a good one! {You're present it on it's way by the way :) } I love that we share our birthday month and that we both like having one. {Most people don't you know. Even Dustin doesn't get very excited about having a birthday...this is crazy to me !} I love that you said Asher poops and wakes up early! HAHA! So funny! keepin' it real my friend! Keeping it real! xo
Post a Comment