Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Too many things.

There are too many things in my head right now that I want to remember or talk about and I don't even know where to begin.  I have mentioned before that I am sad this little blogging phase is coming to an end.  I have loved remembering things on my blog.  I am disappointed in myself for not keeping up.   So here is me writing down a goal to blog/journal/post pictures for a book at least so I don't forget the smallest things I know I will forget if they aren't documented.

My favorite things lately:
spotify
general conference
my new treadmill (thanks Les!)
my neighborhood/friends
my kiddos
pinterest--of course, right?  But I mean actually making things from pinterest.
British movies (think Jane Austen-ish)
Megareader books on my ipad--Call me right now if you don't have this app and i'll set you up!

That's just a few.  We have been busy.  But not too busy.  We still have a lot of down time and I like it.  I have been reading during my down time.  It's by far my favorite past time.

Today Hal and I did some preparing for Savanna's birthday tomorrow.  Do you remember how excited you were to turn 6?  Boy, I sure do.  I remember sitting on my couch thinking that the hours were lasting as long as days.  I sure hope she has a good day.  She's having a little party with her cute little friends.  We are doing nail polish, hair, make-up...her favorite stuff.  She even talked me into making a fingernail polish cake.  Hal and I made the fondant this morning.  It's our first attempt.  Sure hoping it works out.

I got on the internet earlier today with the intention of blogging but ended up just watching movies.  But they were great movies!  I posted one below.  I sure love all this wonderful technology that gives me instant access to wonderful words from church leaders.  I have been listening to conference again and it just makes me a happier, better person.

Anyway, I'll post a few pictures (for my mom mostly).  
 Easter Sunday.  I thought this was funny.  They all look a little goofy in the picture.
 Neighborhood boys -plus a few we WISH lived in by us...alex and clayton...
 I know I have the most pictures of him, but he's the cutest one right now.  Aren't they all so darn cute when they're small?  Plus, he's with me all the day long so he gets the most camera time.

 He loves to be outside.  He escapes to the great outdoors whenever he can manage.  Thank goodness for a fenced yard.
 Typical.  Hal turns on the fireplace and watches ponies.  Asher tries to find a way to the electronics.
 They have a good dad.
He enjoys anything with buttons that makes noise.

No comments: