We decided on an impromptu photo shoot this morning as it was BEAUTIFUL weather and I had yet to do some birthday pictures with Asher. Well, it was a disaster. He was not having it at all. As you can see. The girls were perfect little models though.










6 comments:
Cute pics! I love that cool tunnel! Where is it? Sorry that I never got back to you about pictures. I would love to go to that studio and do a shoot together though. The next 2 weekends are bad for us, but maybe one of the next 2 weekends? What do you think? Let me know! Sorry Ash wasn't having it for pictures! That is the worst!
Poor sad boy! Still cute though!
Lovely, all of them! Poor Asher, I feel the same way sometimes. ;) Such beautiful girls you have.
Love your cute Harry Potter Party. Oh my Hallie would swoon over a party like that. Love the cute way to make a snitch too!
Darling! Even if he is crying. Sometimes those memories are just as good as the smiling ones. Can you believe we survive any of this? Thank heaven for books! Mis ya!
I love his sad face. And the girls are so cute to help him...
Cute! I've been trying to schedule one for Seth! I love the treats on the chair!
Post a Comment