I guess it's just been that kind of a day. I feel like little people have been crawling all over me ALL DAY LONG! It's also been an extra long day because I went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn with my wonderful friends. Have I yet mentioned how much I love my friends and neighbors here? They are really so fun. I couldn't have hand-picked a better group of girls. Really, REALLY, love living here. There were a ton of us that got together last night at 9 for snack sharing, Twilight drawings (I won a shirt!!), and the midnight movie! Now, I don't love the movies. I think the casting is not great, the acting is worse, and the screen writing bugs me. But, I really like the books and I guess it's just the experience that I like because I keep going to these dumb movies and it's fun. So I got about 4 hours of sleep.
Anyhoo, lots of friends came to play which is fun but loud. And I have a headache. I'd give nearly anything for a bubble bath, book, and nap. I know it sounds like complaining, and it mostly is, but it's really alright with me. I have good kids even though they sometimes drive me nuts. And they think that the Photo booth is hilarious. Only 4 of the 100 pictures we took.




3 comments:
Your a really cute mom!! You have pretty cute kids too! :)
Your a really cute mom!! You have pretty cute kids too! :)
I read this on Friday and felt bad you had a rough day, then last night was up coughing as I get over a cold. Today, the baby decided that he didn't want to take naps longer than 20 minutes, wants to be held constantly and still was randomly crying all throughout the day. By 4:00, I had texted a neighbor asking if she could hold him for even 20 minutes to give me a break as Paul would be home late this evening. But, after reading your blog post, at least I felt like I wasn't the only one and that even if today was not great, there is always tomorrow :) So thanks for the honesty and the posts-I enjoy reading them!
Post a Comment