Here is a small compilation of things I have found to be cute as of late.
Carter's letter to Santa.
These girls watching Santa feed the reindeer. www.reindeercam.comOur family's very first fat lip. Good job, Hal. She feel off the barstool. She was quite worried that it would be like this permanently and people would laugh at her.
Good little kids. Paying tithing. We are trying to implement a new Chore/allowance system around these parts. It's based on THIS METHOD.

Her little school outfits.

1 comment:
Love little kid letters. They are the best. Such fun updates too. We have been working through our money system here as well. My girls have their own check register that they call their "bank." We just write their earnings in it each week. When they want something at the store, I just look in their "bank" and see how much money they have. If there is enough, great! If not, too bad. In the past, whenever I would pay them actual dollars and change, they would lose it all over the house. Even when I'd implement little jars or boxes or piggy banks. They could NEVER keep track of it. I always keep their register in my purse so when we're out shopping and they start begging for something, I can pull it out and physically show them what they have. We pay them actual money to pay for tithing though and we take 30% out for savings. We are still trying to figure out the interest aspect of it all. I want them to not be so quick to want to spend, and I think helping them understand interest could help with that. We'll see... :)
Cute little kiddos you have.
Post a Comment