hey. you left your blog up on my computer and i just spent an hour looking through it instead of cleaning my kitchen. thanks a lot! kidding. i just love your little family. you're all just too cute and i love your incredible pictures. i'm pretty sure you're one of my favorite people now. thanks for coming over today.
also, where are these places you're hiking? we haven't figured out good places nearby yet. tips?
We miss those kids and can't wait to get back out west. I think we will be there by Halloween, at least thats what I'm praying for. Hope to see you soon!!!!
4 comments:
I love that you guys are hiking all the time. And I'm a little jealous ... I haven't hiked in a few days. I'll go tomorrow I think.
Asher's cheeks kill me.
hey. you left your blog up on my computer and i just spent an hour looking through it instead of cleaning my kitchen. thanks a lot! kidding. i just love your little family. you're all just too cute and i love your incredible pictures. i'm pretty sure you're one of my favorite people now. thanks for coming over today.
also, where are these places you're hiking? we haven't figured out good places nearby yet. tips?
(this is christine, by the way)
We miss those kids and can't wait to get back out west. I think we will be there by Halloween, at least thats what I'm praying for. Hope to see you soon!!!!
Such beautiful kids! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!! I think of you all often! I am so glad you are all doing well. :)
Post a Comment