Here we go again. It seems I'm always catching up lately. Give me a few weeks and hopefully things will be back to normal again. Instagram friends--sorry if these are repeats!
Savanna is so girly. She's really been begging to get her ears pierced. The rule in our house is 8 years old. I came up with a compromise though--clip-ons! There are really cute ones out there. She wears them every day. Hal joins in every once in a while too. I just thought she was cute today. We made a little trip to the mall, just me and my Hal and she picked out this shirt.
Love Gilmore Girls.
Family day at Lagoon. The kids were so brave! They loved it.
Moved again. I'm quite sick of unpacking so it's taking me a while this time. Come visit.
After reading a about this in a post on my sister's blog, I decided to try a new lawn mower. I LOVE it!
Asher rolls!
He's not a fan of rice cereal.
Girls got a new bunk bed. It's perfect in their new room!
Off to unpack a few more boxes. Hopefully things will be back to normal here soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment