Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birchbox

As usual, my fabulous sister MINDY turned me on to something new and fun.  Birchbox.
Every month I pay $10 and birchbox sends me a cute little box full of samples and trys of high end beauty products.  I love getting mail and I love products so this is a win-win for me.  Here is a picture of this month's box.  It is full of fun stuff.

I got some fingernail polish remover that worked great and smelled great.  I LOVE the stila bronzer.  The stainiac lip gloss and blush is a great color.  Taylor Swift perfume and a cute bag.
You can sign up for a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription or you can try it out on a month-to-month basis.  You have to get an invitation from them but it only took a few days after I signed up for them to send me one.  They have girl boxes and boy boxes.  Plus, you earn points for every box you order and products that you like and buy that can get you free boxes or other stuff.  I say check it out.   Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Love it. It's super fun and I love all the fancy packaging.

Gina said...

Sounds like Christmas every month! Thanks for putting Exceptional Simplicities on your side bar :)