Monday, May 28, 2012

sibs.

I've had a few people ask who Asher looks like.  In keeping with the tradition of my children, I don't think he looks like anybody.  However,  I think he resembles Savanna closest.  But maybe he has a little Carter in him as well.  What do you think?  Here they all are at ~4 months.

 Carter



Asher
Savanna


Hal

4 comments:

Kourtney said...

I think he looks more like Carter. Savanna and Hal look exactly like each other!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Okay, so I had to delete my first comment, because I said how much the first picture looks like Carter...then realized that's because it IS Carter. Oops! I can see the Savanna resemblance, but perhaps only time will tell...

Jenny said...

How fun! I think he looks like Carter in these photos. Hal & Savanna look just alike in their photos. it will be fun to watch and see as he grows.